Carrying the cross of others!

While I was spared the worst of the cruelty of society, I still wonder how I'm supposed to function. 

Too many people were hammered at the crucible of life. There's a lot of bloodlust out there. Demonic portals were opened over the past half-century. And now it's a rudderless ship.

Carrying the cross of others is a huge burden. I feel that rules are now pointless. The lawlessness is emerging, and biblical prophecy is manifesting. Albeit preempted by authorities. 

Parents
  • If it gives you any comfort, people have been expecting the end times since before Jesus was born. It would be pretty bad luck if it happens within our lifetimes. Apart from some big aberrations, things have tended to get gradually better. Think workhouses and kids up chimneys over a hundred years ago or the death toll of the bubonic plague. Etc etc.

And... There is always Hope! Stuck out tongue winking eye

• If it gives you any comfort, people have been expecting the end times since before Jesus was born. It would be pretty bad luck if it happens within our lifetimes. Apart from some big aberrations, things have tended to get gradually better. Think workhouses and kids up chimneys over a hundred years ago or the death toll of the bubonic plague. Etc etc.

And... There is always Hope! Stuck out tongue winking eye

Children
No Data