General Mental Unwellness thread

I'm very depressed tonight and I don't really have anywhere to turn. So I thought I'd make a thread here.  People can post in this thread when they are experiencing difficulties with their mental health.

Parents
  • I turn to music, my creative projects, a leaf, anything beautiful that can take me to the "zone". I look for the "zone" . We all know it and have a name for it. Sometimes I call it the white room too.

I just started watching "Time Bandits" the new apple tv series. And I so so very much relate to the main character, who goes to the zone -  in the face of his dismissive and snide family. He lives in the zone with his creations and imagination.

• I turn to music, my creative projects, a leaf, anything beautiful that can take me to the "zone". I look for the "zone" . We all know it and have a name for it. Sometimes I call it the white room too.

I just started watching "Time Bandits" the new apple tv series. And I so so very much relate to the main character, who goes to the zone -  in the face of his dismissive and snide family. He lives in the zone with his creations and imagination.

Children
No Data