I want to Be Born Again

Dear collective,

For every truth there is a equal and opposite anti-truth reaction. So say the great philosophizers. 2 + 2 = infinity. That's my opinion, but kinda like a broken calculator, it doesnt count. The eternal return on an investment in christ? the ultimate bargaining chip when barred from the pearly gates? These are questions nobody asked, i'm sure. Following me? okay, What's this deal with Jesus? does anybody know.

And what's Jesus opinion on ***, forget burning bushes. It's important.

Assistance Please

your ideas

[edited by moderator]

Parents

• And what's Jesus opinion on smoking trees, forget burning bushes. It's important.

Assistance Please

Jesus like those before and after him who were anointed as initiatic teachers of the perennial wisdom, did not deal so much in opinions but much more tried and tested practices that have proven to be fruit-full for life in the productive outcome sense.

In respect of your question, perhaps it is better to consider that the burning bush account only addressed an appearance or likeness of flames, given the presence of an Angel ~ as being in that case a non-corporeal illuminating messenger of God, with of course God being the absolute illuminator / animator of each and every created thing, hence the bush in question not being consumed by flames, and therefore remaining fruitful ~ and all that to do with the preservation or recognition of living a meaningful life etcetera, involving deliverance / rebirth.

• And what's Jesus opinion on smoking trees, forget burning bushes. It's important.

Assistance Please

Jesus like those before and after him who were anointed as initiatic teachers of the perennial wisdom, did not deal so much in opinions but much more tried and tested practices that have proven to be fruit-full for life in the productive outcome sense.

In respect of your question, perhaps it is better to consider that the burning bush account only addressed an appearance or likeness of flames, given the presence of an Angel ~ as being in that case a non-corporeal illuminating messenger of God, with of course God being the absolute illuminator / animator of each and every created thing, hence the bush in question not being consumed by flames, and therefore remaining fruitful ~ and all that to do with the preservation or recognition of living a meaningful life etcetera, involving deliverance / rebirth.

Children