I want to Be Born Again

Dear collective,

For every truth there is a equal and opposite anti-truth reaction. So say the great philosophizers. 2 + 2 = infinity. That's my opinion, but kinda like a broken calculator, it doesnt count. The eternal return on an investment in christ? the ultimate bargaining chip when barred from the pearly gates? These are questions nobody asked, i'm sure. Following me? okay, What's this deal with Jesus? does anybody know.

And what's Jesus opinion on ***, forget burning bushes. It's important.

Assistance Please

your ideas

[edited by moderator]

Parents
  • What's this deal with Jesus? does anybody know.

Forget Christianity - it is a relatively young religion in the scheme of things and is not even an old monotheistic religion - Judeism is much older although early scriptures do mention there being multiple gods until later scholars shut down that subject in favour of a single God.

Here is a chart of the ages of different religeons to put this in context.

Christianity is a very derivative religion and has absorbed elements of other, mostly pegan gods along its history and morphed the stories or gods to be characters in its own stories (eg Chrismas was originally a festical of Saturnalia but it was conveniently adapted to be the birthday of Christ when there is no supporting evidence of such a date).

In essence, don't trust the stories or characters you were fed by religion. They have no way of verifying them and they need gullible believers to perpetuate the existance of their organisation so have a vested interest in pushing such beliefs.

Assistance Please

Help yourself by learning critical thinking - there is no spoon!

• What's this deal with Jesus? does anybody know.

Forget Christianity - it is a relatively young religion in the scheme of things and is not even an old monotheistic religion - Judeism is much older although early scriptures do mention there being multiple gods until later scholars shut down that subject in favour of a single God.

Here is a chart of the ages of different religeons to put this in context.

Christianity is a very derivative religion and has absorbed elements of other, mostly pegan gods along its history and morphed the stories or gods to be characters in its own stories (eg Chrismas was originally a festical of Saturnalia but it was conveniently adapted to be the birthday of Christ when there is no supporting evidence of such a date).

In essence, don't trust the stories or characters you were fed by religion. They have no way of verifying them and they need gullible believers to perpetuate the existance of their organisation so have a vested interest in pushing such beliefs.

Assistance Please

Help yourself by learning critical thinking - there is no spoon!

Children