A question for those with ADHD or ADD

A question for those with #ADHD or #ADD. Do you experience what I call 'information overload' when presented with a lot of data/information about a subject.? You feel overwhelmed and struggle to organise your thoughts.
Parents
  • Definitely, Everyday whenever my family try to tell me something, i'm like "I can't take this information in because its too much to handle" whenever i do take it in, it never sticks to me, I have ADHD and Autism so i know what its like to never really feel able to think about anything thats important such as politics or something, but sometimes its hard to actually follow along with it all.....it's annoying...

• Definitely, Everyday whenever my family try to tell me something, i'm like "I can't take this information in because its too much to handle" whenever i do take it in, it never sticks to me, I have ADHD and Autism so i know what its like to never really feel able to think about anything thats important such as politics or something, but sometimes its hard to actually follow along with it all.....it's annoying...

Children
No Data