Focused on my Electoral magnetic ears

Just wondering how you all find living in a world where the normal people live in a sound focused reality and we live in a electro magnetic reality? 

Which means we don't pay attention to the sound reality of language. Because we have experienced that electro magnetic communication is far more important 

I meam the fact  that the normals don't even know the  electro magnetic ears exist. Presents us a huge problem

How could they possibly ever comprehend what we are all actually paying attention to? 

We could spend a million years explaining it to them and they will never believe us

What do we do about such a thing? 

Continue to try and establish a understanding with them? 

Or do we just retreat and speak about it in clothed languga to each other eternally? 

Parents
  • This makes me think of the electromagnetic field that's generated by the heart. It's said that this field surrounds the body, and enegetically has information about thoughts and emotions. 

But I think this field is normally used as the field of personal space, and if a stranger walks into this field without a reasonable answer, then it can feel violating or creepy.

Sometimes if a person enters a room, you can feel that the "vibe" of the room has changed. 

People have intuition and gut instincts, and I think this can be a form of electro magnetic energy, but it seems so natural and normal to most people, that most don't pay much attention to it. But they can tell when something seems "off" to them. 

Mother's have a "mother's instinct" when something seems off. I remember that a group of friends were disclosing some hardships they were facing, and just at that moment, their mothers started phoning them! Three had to leave to tell their mothers that they were okay, and some had to go home. 

But I don't think that this is solely an autistic versus normal people type of thing, since everyone living has a heart that can beat and generate this kind of electro magnetic field around them. I think everyone can "listen" to others to varying degrees, but they just might not think too much about it. 

• This makes me think of the electromagnetic field that's generated by the heart. It's said that this field surrounds the body, and enegetically has information about thoughts and emotions. 

But I think this field is normally used as the field of personal space, and if a stranger walks into this field without a reasonable answer, then it can feel violating or creepy.

Sometimes if a person enters a room, you can feel that the "vibe" of the room has changed. 

People have intuition and gut instincts, and I think this can be a form of electro magnetic energy, but it seems so natural and normal to most people, that most don't pay much attention to it. But they can tell when something seems "off" to them. 

Mother's have a "mother's instinct" when something seems off. I remember that a group of friends were disclosing some hardships they were facing, and just at that moment, their mothers started phoning them! Three had to leave to tell their mothers that they were okay, and some had to go home. 

But I don't think that this is solely an autistic versus normal people type of thing, since everyone living has a heart that can beat and generate this kind of electro magnetic field around them. I think everyone can "listen" to others to varying degrees, but they just might not think too much about it. 

Children
  • Mother's have a "mother's instinct" when something seems off.

There is something in that.

When I was 16 I was in hospital for a routine tonsilectomy and I suffered complications following the surgery and at 1am I hemorrhaged and was loosing a lot of blood so was having my throat stitched up internally without anaesthetic and got dangerously close to bleeding out (the doctors were all asleep so it took time to get one).

Something made my mother perk up at that time (she was back at home) and call the hospital to ask if anything was wrong as she got a really bad feeling about me - they hadn't time to call her as they were working on me (cleaning up all the blood and calming the other patients on the ward).

It remains one of those "odd" events that got me quite interested in the paranormal, but that is a whole other tale to tell.