Gentle thread

Those of you on here who have posted alongside me on here for years will know I am a opinionated fellow who can get drawn into serious debate.  However I would enjoy having a thread that is not too cerebral and where we can be gentle and kind to each other.

So let  me cast this spell and see if it works.

Veni Vidi Vici.

Parents
  • My dog-niece who I am looking after from Thursday for a week was spayed last week. Poor thing. We were expecting a head cone, but instead the vet gave her this zebra patterned onsie...

Here she is feeling very very sorry for herself yesterday. She actually cheered up a lot during the day.

This was taken several weeks ago when she was just feeling sorry for herself because i was playing with her human sister and not her - I posted this before, but is such a nice picture of her.

While she was knocked out, they also de-haired her ears on the inside because they normally have as much hair on the inside as you can see on the outside Heart eyes. The hairs make it easier for insects and stuff to get in.

• My dog-niece who I am looking after from Thursday for a week was spayed last week. Poor thing. We were expecting a head cone, but instead the vet gave her this zebra patterned onsie...

Here she is feeling very very sorry for herself yesterday. She actually cheered up a lot during the day.

This was taken several weeks ago when she was just feeling sorry for herself because i was playing with her human sister and not her - I posted this before, but is such a nice picture of her.

While she was knocked out, they also de-haired her ears on the inside because they normally have as much hair on the inside as you can see on the outside Heart eyes. The hairs make it easier for insects and stuff to get in.

Children
No Data