Gentle thread

Those of you on here who have posted alongside me on here for years will know I am a opinionated fellow who can get drawn into serious debate.  However I would enjoy having a thread that is not too cerebral and where we can be gentle and kind to each other.

So let  me cast this spell and see if it works.

Veni Vidi Vici.

Parents
  • Love this thread.

I try very much to be gentle in life. Sometimes I can and other times it is harder. It is definitely harder for me in the real world where I do not have a delete button or an edit button. 

It also is hard to stay gentle when I am not feeling gentle with myself. That is the time when what I say has most to do with my mental state, as in what is going on in my head. And then I can upset people. 

I have had a week of annual leave and that has been good for being gentle. How it will be now that this is over, is going to be tougher.

Trying to stay gentle. xx

• Love this thread.

I try very much to be gentle in life. Sometimes I can and other times it is harder. It is definitely harder for me in the real world where I do not have a delete button or an edit button. 

It also is hard to stay gentle when I am not feeling gentle with myself. That is the time when what I say has most to do with my mental state, as in what is going on in my head. And then I can upset people. 

I have had a week of annual leave and that has been good for being gentle. How it will be now that this is over, is going to be tougher.

Trying to stay gentle. xx

Children