Supermarket Customers

Dear All,

Can anyone share with me if they have bother in supermarkets.What I find is people are unkind ,if I politely ask them to move so I can grab something, they either ignore take ages or give me lip!

I am a very polite gentle person who believes in kindness and good manners.Does anyone else find the same selfishness and any advice ti deal with.Even wearing my Lanyard makes little difference

Parents
  • I find people ignoring me when saying excuse me. Also taking time to choose, grabbing the last one, one person serving and not opening another until later.

Plus always say the total cost before scanning my membership card (I get member offers); also say just the one item. I noticed some customers moved the stock cages (they're not trained to do this); I asked a store worker to help. Annoying. The supermarket is supposed to have a refurbishment this year. 

• I find people ignoring me when saying excuse me. Also taking time to choose, grabbing the last one, one person serving and not opening another until later.

Plus always say the total cost before scanning my membership card (I get member offers); also say just the one item. I noticed some customers moved the stock cages (they're not trained to do this); I asked a store worker to help. Annoying. The supermarket is supposed to have a refurbishment this year. 

Children