Need room to breathe

Today, I entered my Meter reading details, over the phone, as I just missed the Meter Man. Then, the Automated voice said, "I'm sorry, but the reading was not what we expected!" In the end, I entered the same details online. The worry is the possibility of them shoehorning SMART Meter Technology on me.

Also, this evening, I realised that I forgot to switch off, and unplug, the Dryer. Using it now, for today's laundry. But a few things are going ski whiff. Earlier today, I cleaned my room a bit and I found out that sellotape was inside the Dryer. Thank God it didn't cause a fire.

I feel that I can never get time, for myself. Need to calm down. It's going crazy.

Parents
  • my flat has a smart meter. came with it. i kinda like it as i can see by the second how much electric im using and how much money per hour im using and i can switch things on and off to find their true cost per hour and calculate their kwh and tell whether they are as powerful as they claim or whether the product lied and is weaker than it claimed. 

it also makes it so im paying my usage rather than a estimate based on average... thank god im not paying a random amount by the average as you all blow so much money on average... yall have your heaters on all the time and are spending 900 quid a month on electric? ..... im only spending like 45 quid a month on my electric bills thanks to smart meter being able to detect exactly the amount i use.... although to be fair that can probably come down more by usage as theres the standing charge isnt there which isnt use based 

• And the added benefit that the state or electric company can also control your usage at a key-stroke.  no thanks.

• yeah but thats why you have the advantage of seeing your own usage and spending, and if it goes up as if its manipulated you have the advantage of cancelling your direct debit lol

Reply Children
No Data