Autism and OCD

I know a lot of people have spoken about this topic on here before but I really wanted to put a post out as it's something I'm figuring out at the moment.

I have known I was autistic for a few years now but I am starting to think more and more that I may have OCD as well. I have heard there are a lot of links between autism and OCD and lots of people have both. I just wondered if this was the case and if anyone could tell me any more about it and the links between the two? Would really help 

Parents
  • I thought I would recommend some OCD books for you as well. I own and have read all of these and highly recommend them. You might find them useful, worth considering anyway.

Brain Lock by Jeffrey Schwartz. This is a really good one, very informative and explains what's happening in our brains and has useful tips for dealing with OCD.

You Are Not a Rock by Mark Freeman.

Freedom from OCD by Jonathan Grayson. This is my personal fave book about OCD, especially useful if you're just diagnosed and curious about it.

I hope these can be of some help for you. Blush

• I thought I would recommend some OCD books for you as well. I own and have read all of these and highly recommend them. You might find them useful, worth considering anyway.

Brain Lock by Jeffrey Schwartz. This is a really good one, very informative and explains what's happening in our brains and has useful tips for dealing with OCD.

You Are Not a Rock by Mark Freeman.

Freedom from OCD by Jonathan Grayson. This is my personal fave book about OCD, especially useful if you're just diagnosed and curious about it.

I hope these can be of some help for you. Blush

Children
No Data