I want life to stop

Lights, sounds, smells, everything is extra intolerable lately. I cant seem to make myself do stuff, I cant make decisions. I feel tired and am getting headaches. Words are harder. I keep almost having meltdown/shutdowns (just today I felt like a meltdown every 30min). Im exhausted 

I want it all to stop, I want to take a break from everything but I cant. I have homework, I have school, on friday we have an assembly which I always get overwhelmed at but im scared ill have a full on meltdown because I seem to not even be able to handle everyday stimuli so how could I survive a room with hundreds of students with everyone screaming to get hyped for stupid turnabout dance 

I started feeling like rubbish for a couple weeks but then the last 3 days have been absolutly unbearable. Why is life so hard

Took me 21min to type this (not even that long of a post...)

Parents Reply Children
  • You can use ChatGPT to determine the truth that lies behind what you are told.

You can use ChatGPT to determine the veracity of public statements past and present of political and other authority figures.

We have found that these things are programmed with the usual politics, but with careful framing of your instructions and establisihing the correct rules for it to follow, you can turn the political leaning off!!

Speaking as a "conspiracy fan" this seems to be a tool, that used correctly can completely bypass my own cognitive leanings and biases and "gullibilty" adn deliver higher quality conspiracies to be horrified about. (I admit, I'm weird I get my entertainment from aspects of real life rather than fictional T.V. Conspiracies are like horror films, "Messi the Puma" is like adult disney, Russian "Ural 650 Motorcycle and sidecar" videos often have the finest comedy on the planet. (to my way of thinking, and the Russians don't often do "silly")

What have they given us? ;c)

Only a tool that makes the public (if it wants to be) immune to sophistry & dishonesty in our leaders pronouncements! 

• Aren't there other open AI services that can be used to do the stuff as ChatGPT, GPT 4 can do?

Which one of the AI services is best do you think?