On a bad day - what do you turn to for comfort?

We all have really bad days and when I do I often feel I’m floundering and don’t know where to turn to find some comfort and make the world feel like a less completely hostile place. What strategies do you use on those days when everything feels completely overwhelming and bleak and you’re feeling hopeless about life? What helps?

Parents
  • It so happens that this is exactly one of those days, Kate. Especially that I've veen sober for 3 weeks and 3 days (in the absence of those shots, depression came back with full vigour once more).

Now at work, trying to rehydrate and listen to some soothing videos on YouTube. For some reason the sounds in this video seem able to relieve some of the pressure on my chest, I don't know why.

Sharing the link with you, in hope it might help:

youtu.be/W0FDfux-2uo

• It so happens that this is exactly one of those days, Kate. Especially that I've veen sober for 3 weeks and 3 days (in the absence of those shots, depression came back with full vigour once more).

Now at work, trying to rehydrate and listen to some soothing videos on YouTube. For some reason the sounds in this video seem able to relieve some of the pressure on my chest, I don't know why.

Sharing the link with you, in hope it might help:

youtu.be/W0FDfux-2uo

Children