Can't Function With Fatigue

Hi,

How do you function with fatigue?

I've had fatigue before but recently my fatigue has become more severe and now I can't really function. If I do anything I need to rest in bed after and physically can't move much because I get dizzy and my body aches.

I went out in to town three days in a row and now this bad fatigue has hit me like a brick wall. I'm not sure what to do about it but all I can do is rest and that helps but if I do too much I need rest again.

Is this burnout? 

Parents
  • sounds like you are dealing with a lot and I'm sure your aunt is very grateful to have your love and care but as Iain says you need to take care of you too and he has given some great advice. I would like to add that it might be worth contacting citizens advice as they might be able to point you in the direction of organisations that could offer support with getting things sorted

• sounds like you are dealing with a lot and I'm sure your aunt is very grateful to have your love and care but as Iain says you need to take care of you too and he has given some great advice. I would like to add that it might be worth contacting citizens advice as they might be able to point you in the direction of organisations that could offer support with getting things sorted

Children
No Data