Malojian's general purpose chat thread (perhaps people can post here if they are feeling lonely?)

I am often alone or feeling lonely.  So i thought i'd make a thread that people can update by saying what they want at any time.

Parents
  • Good morning Malojian.  (I love the auto-correct of your name on this device btw!)

I am/feel alone/loneliness 90% of the time.  Having spent some time in this place, may I suggest that you might wish to frame the title of this thread differently if it is to fulfill the purpose you foresee.

The "search" functionality of this site is pants.  If a lonely soul is looking for somewhere to connect, they will probably tap in something like "I am feeling so lonely" or "lonely" or "loneliness". 

Accordingly, your "key" word is currently last in your title and complicated by an attached "?)"

Perhaps investigate how the search algorithm here works first.....then tailor your thread title.

I hope you can receive this "you don't wanna do it like that" advice in the manner in which it is intended - ie helpful assistance to your worthy sentiment and cause.

Kindest,

Number.

• Good morning Malojian.  (I love the auto-correct of your name on this device btw!)

I am/feel alone/loneliness 90% of the time.  Having spent some time in this place, may I suggest that you might wish to frame the title of this thread differently if it is to fulfill the purpose you foresee.

The "search" functionality of this site is pants.  If a lonely soul is looking for somewhere to connect, they will probably tap in something like "I am feeling so lonely" or "lonely" or "loneliness". 

Accordingly, your "key" word is currently last in your title and complicated by an attached "?)"

Perhaps investigate how the search algorithm here works first.....then tailor your thread title.

I hope you can receive this "you don't wanna do it like that" advice in the manner in which it is intended - ie helpful assistance to your worthy sentiment and cause.

Kindest,

Number.

Children
No Data