Don't know what's happening with me

Is there something I can go to where I just like sit down, tell them all the weird *** wrong with me and my symptoms and they can tell me what's goin on in my head? because I keep trying to solve it myself and end up looking like I think everything's wrong with me. I just want to understand my head.

Parents
  • Sounds as if your really struggling at the moment. Sorry to hear.

Make an appointment with your GP, they will see you in person or listen to you on the phone and then they can refer you to the right people who will be able to help you.

Good luck :) 

• Sounds as if your really struggling at the moment. Sorry to hear.

Make an appointment with your GP, they will see you in person or listen to you on the phone and then they can refer you to the right people who will be able to help you.

Good luck :) 

Children
  • I second this. Went to my GP a few months ago as I've lost all ability to focus and motivate myself to do anything at work, keep making mistakes and things that are normally good like memory and attention to detail are awful. 

I was referred to talking therapies and had a consultation over the phone a few weeks later. They were really thorough and have put me on a list for therapy but it is taking a very long time.