Pip evidence.

I’m a few months into a pip claim, I’ve had acknowledgment but no assessment yet. I’ve sent proof of diagnosis dated 12th Dec.. July I made the claim, maybe June 

anyways I’ve just had capability work assessment. Shall I send a copy of there decision as pip evidence? The decision is supportive, even thou I work. 

Steve 

Parents
  • lol i wouldnt bother with DWP ever again in my life even if i needed them badly. its not worth the hassle. they will only stress you and demonise you and try make you out to be a criminal. they are actually harmful to mental health, which is funny because they supposed to be helping not harming.

• lol i wouldnt bother with DWP ever again in my life even if i needed them badly. its not worth the hassle. they will only stress you and demonise you and try make you out to be a criminal. they are actually harmful to mental health, which is funny because they supposed to be helping not harming.

Children
  • That's definitely the experience I've had with the Jobcentre in the past. I remember watching a documentary a few years ago where someone had gone undercover, worked there for a bit, and recorded conversations. They had competitions to see how many people they could sanction - with relish. For those not in the know, a sanction stops benefit payments which can be the difference, for some people, between heating or eating. I'm going to see what happens with this PIP.