Pip evidence.

I’m a few months into a pip claim, I’ve had acknowledgment but no assessment yet. I’ve sent proof of diagnosis dated 12th Dec.. July I made the claim, maybe June 

anyways I’ve just had capability work assessment. Shall I send a copy of there decision as pip evidence? The decision is supportive, even thou I work. 

Steve 

Parents
  • I tried looking into PIP. In the past, I've spent months off work due to severe burnout. I spent about 40minutes going round in circles with the robot menu on the phone, only to be asked by a complete oaf on the phone, "are your legs broken and/or do you have a service dog" and then ended the call when I said no. Are there any other contact details other than the Gov website?

• I tried looking into PIP. In the past, I've spent months off work due to severe burnout. I spent about 40minutes going round in circles with the robot menu on the phone, only to be asked by a complete oaf on the phone, "are your legs broken and/or do you have a service dog" and then ended the call when I said no. Are there any other contact details other than the Gov website?

Children