Paranoia

Is paranoia a trait of autism? I am ruminating a lot today and was very paranoid and confused last night.. Alchol was involved and yes I understand that alchol does not help, I was out with friends and had a good coversation and I was engaged in the conversation, however when my friends went home I stayed and then I became very paranoid about people around me, someone said something to me which, I probably read in to too much (maybe I didnt?) but it enhanced my paranoia! I also feel paranoid out in the pub with friends with just one drink!

Parents
  • Hi Mark. 

When higher-functioning individuals with autism are stressed, they become highly anxious and at times may appear thought-disordered and paranoid, particularly when they are asked to shift set (such as being asked to change a topic of conversation or to stop an activity that they are engaged in and begin a new activity.

I found this on Google

• Hi Mark. 

When higher-functioning individuals with autism are stressed, they become highly anxious and at times may appear thought-disordered and paranoid, particularly when they are asked to shift set (such as being asked to change a topic of conversation or to stop an activity that they are engaged in and begin a new activity.

I found this on Google

Children