PTSD - How Do You Know If You Have It - Or Not

I'm told PTSD is having traumatic events replay over and over - but what if it's not a single event - what if it's an entire lifetime's abuse and bullying that is constantly being triggered and replaying over and over - is that the same thing?    Is there a measure of intensity?     Do you just get used to it?      What is the qualifier?

Parents
  • Replaying over and over and not in control of it happening ,stress can be a trigger ,lots of anger /rage coming from nowhere . Excessively avoiding /anxiety over events that remind . I am not an expert but i would say more over individual events . 

If you think about it i expect there are individual events that cause more of the issues ,the general becomes the fog that blurs the events . This is what i have found the problem sorting things out ,   

• Replaying over and over and not in control of it happening ,stress can be a trigger ,lots of anger /rage coming from nowhere . Excessively avoiding /anxiety over events that remind . I am not an expert but i would say more over individual events . 

If you think about it i expect there are individual events that cause more of the issues ,the general becomes the fog that blurs the events . This is what i have found the problem sorting things out ,   

Children
No Data