Psychosis in autism

This is a link to download an open access article about psychosis and autism.  I've found it useful and I thought others might too. I hope that sharing this is allowed.  I know that autism is not a type of psychosis by the way, this is about people who have both.

https://docs.autismresearchcentre.com/papers/2017_Larson_Psychosis-in-autism.pdf

Parents
  • Thanks for sharing that article about autism and psychosis. Even though this thread is old, I think it's still great to share resources and knowledge with each other. It's awesome that you found something useful and want to pass it along. I gotta say, though, the brain can be so complex and tricky sometimes, huh? It's wild to think about how different conditions can overlap and affect each other. Like, I know autism isn't a type of psychosis, but it's interesting to learn about how they can coexist in some people. Check out the article at [link removed by mod - potential ad] It's always good to learn something new and expand our understanding of mental health.

• Thanks for sharing that article about autism and psychosis. Even though this thread is old, I think it's still great to share resources and knowledge with each other. It's awesome that you found something useful and want to pass it along. I gotta say, though, the brain can be so complex and tricky sometimes, huh? It's wild to think about how different conditions can overlap and affect each other. Like, I know autism isn't a type of psychosis, but it's interesting to learn about how they can coexist in some people. Check out the article at [link removed by mod - potential ad] It's always good to learn something new and expand our understanding of mental health.

Children
No Data