Psychosis in autism

This is a link to download an open access article about psychosis and autism.  I've found it useful and I thought others might too. I hope that sharing this is allowed.  I know that autism is not a type of psychosis by the way, this is about people who have both.

https://docs.autismresearchcentre.com/papers/2017_Larson_Psychosis-in-autism.pdf

Parents
  • It's great that you're spreading awareness and providing resources for those who may be struggling. It's important to note that while autism is not a type of psychosis, some individuals with autism may experience psychotic episodes. For anyone dealing with this, it's crucial to know [link removed]. Understanding the symptoms and being able to provide support can make a huge difference. Thanks again for sharing and for being a helpful member of the community! Good luck and be happy!

• Forgive my over-sensitivities..........could you please confirm that you are human Inpruvi......your post has the smell of a bot.

I have reached this summary conclusion because this is your first post - it has an embedded link entitled "how to help someone who is psychotic" and you say "Thanks again for sharing and for being a helpful member of the community.......in a thread that is generally 24 months old.....and I have never seen you here before.

I hate bots.

• Forgive my over-sensitivities..........could you please confirm that you are human Inpruvi......your post has the smell of a bot.

I have reached this summary conclusion because this is your first post - it has an embedded link entitled "how to help someone who is psychotic" and you say "Thanks again for sharing and for being a helpful member of the community.......in a thread that is generally 24 months old.....and I have never seen you here before.

I hate bots.

Children
No Data