Are there any astartes who have mental health issues?

I know they are supposed to be perfect warriors and all that, but have there ever been examples or astartes who suffer from realistic mental health problems (ie not warp fuckery/mutation)? Surely a few of them must have depression or severe ptsd right?

Parents
  • I do not believe this post is spam. It's a very specific question about the lore of the 40k game made by games workshop.

mini glossary

astartes: more commonly known as space marines,  supper soldiers created by implanting humans with genetically engiered extra organs.

warp: an alternate dimension accessed and navigated using psychic powers that is home to malevolent forces that seek to corupt mankind.

• Spammers sometimes place a post - often a copy from another website that they've been spamming - and leave it to collect a few replies before going back and either editing the original post or adding a reply to deliver all the spam links - it's like going in under the radar.

You are all providing the cover-replies ready for payload delivery.

• it's not imposable but it seems unlikely. This post seems too on the nose for a mental health sub-forum with a propensity for nerdy posters. What really surprised me is so few people recognised the reference. It seems to much like hard work to build a machine learning algorithm that can find and select posts on other forums and match them to the content on the target forum so well.

• true but he might come back and look at it someday and, if my hypothesis is correct, I'd rather he didn't feel doubly aggrieved that not only did no one get his post they deleted it for reasons he'll possibly never know.

• true but he might come back and look at it someday and, if my hypothesis is correct, I'd rather he didn't feel doubly aggrieved that not only did no one get his post they deleted it for reasons he'll possibly never know.

Children
No Data