extreme anger issues with my 8 year old Autistic son

My son was diagnosed with autism back in may. I explained my thoughts on ADHD also and was told this would be a separate assessment as it wasn't brought to their attention. Anyway my sons anger is now getting worse by the day. He is consistently having meltdown after meltdown. I've been threatened with a knife. Bitten so hard I'm left with bruises. Kicked. Punched. You name it. My sons biggest problem is my husband and myself being anywhere near each other. He is currently sleeping in our room as can no longer share with his adult brother. His sister has a baby with her in her room so no choice but to be in our room. Now we are not allowed to hold hands, kiss,cuddle or anything without him getting seriously angry and lashing out at me. It's always my fault????. He doesn't sleep well. He will sit up in bed watching us till he falls asleep. He will shout at us if we was to talk to each other. I'm ordered to face the wall and not my husband or he will kick off for ages. We have been woken up in the night from him screeching cause one of us has cuddled up to the other. We have recently come back from holiday which he ruined cause he was screaming all day and night. We wasn't even allowed in the pool together. Needless to he has now killed our marriage. We have been with each other over 20 years but with no intimacy or not even being able to have a conversation without him always being there it has ruined us. He is by my side consistently. I'm not even allowed in the same room as my husband if my son isn't there as well. I'm just at my wits end. My husband is on anti depressants and I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I just don't know what to do for the best? I just want my lovely little boy back. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data