Hi, I'm new

Hi, I'm joining the group discussions as a mum of a young autistic adult.  I have 20 years experience of autism both in our family life and in my work life as a Early Years Teacher. We have faced and overcome many challenges over the years so hopefully I can support others from my experiences. 

I'm also joining for support and advise from other adults in order to find out what support is out there for the future regarding continued education, funding, employment, self employment, finance, medication, depression etc. etc. etc. 

Looking forward to talking to you guys

Parents
  • Hello teapot just wanted to say welcome.A very nice group of people on here,lots of information for younger issues,The adults are amazing,we talk a lot about our varied issues,lots of understanding and support. I think you will fit in nicely with your wealth of knowledge through experience. My eldest daughter is studying to teach ,she hopes to help the special needs children specifically.she has dyslexia and I am self diagnosed ASD.

• Hello teapot just wanted to say welcome.A very nice group of people on here,lots of information for younger issues,The adults are amazing,we talk a lot about our varied issues,lots of understanding and support. I think you will fit in nicely with your wealth of knowledge through experience. My eldest daughter is studying to teach ,she hopes to help the special needs children specifically.she has dyslexia and I am self diagnosed ASD.

Children
No Data