Completely devastated

Hi I'm Jess and I'm 16. A few months ago I found out I have ASD, aspergers. It makes sense because I've always been worried about social things and preferred to be on my own and got very stressed over social rules. I was advised to slowly when I was ready to start to tell people. So I did. And my close friend took it well, and said she was there for me. But then she made me feel completely isolated and told me I kept harassing her and stalking her( I really didn't I didn't contact her at all out of school) and she laughed and me being autistic and called me an autistic mess and that I was a stalker. And I am devastate and don't know what to think. I don't think I can forgive her, is it ok not to forgive? And now I'm worried about what it will be like when we are in school and I can't enjoy my summer because I'm worried about who I will sit with for lunch. I know it sounds silly but this is a huge deal for me x

Parents
  • Jess, wisdom from a lifetime of being the odd one out.

Find the other kids who are marginalised and treated differently. Make friends with them. I've got friends of 30+ years because of doing this.

Other kids who are different will be glad to be friends and you can all look out for each other.

• Jess, wisdom from a lifetime of being the odd one out.

Find the other kids who are marginalised and treated differently. Make friends with them. I've got friends of 30+ years because of doing this.

Other kids who are different will be glad to be friends and you can all look out for each other.

Children
No Data