autisic son trouble learning talks is quite rude

Hi all divorced father suffering with hereditary  spastic paralysis   life has been quite tough  married a america met online   divorced  lost house lived at parents   saw the council  to get living accommodation   son of 10  is in a bit of a state his regular patten changes when he comes to my parents is quite hard all the time he is quite rude tom a point  of being quite sexual towards me  does not seem to stop would this be because we are living apart?  was diagnosed   about 4  to 5 years ago mildy autistic with my illness I have to use a walking stick with makes it quite hard for me with my son when I  am with him thanks   

Parents
  • Hi there, I would like to ask you a couple of questions that are probably better in private messaging because they can be a bit sensitive.

More generally, SD16 lives with her mother most of the time and it takes better part of 5 days to get her into a routine and behavioural pattern that is acceptable in our household.

Part of it is boundary testing (seeing if she can get away with stuff) part of it is she doesn't have a healthy structure in her mother's place.

• Hi there, I would like to ask you a couple of questions that are probably better in private messaging because they can be a bit sensitive.

More generally, SD16 lives with her mother most of the time and it takes better part of 5 days to get her into a routine and behavioural pattern that is acceptable in our household.

Part of it is boundary testing (seeing if she can get away with stuff) part of it is she doesn't have a healthy structure in her mother's place.

Children