Hi. Newly diagnosed.

I am 42 years old and was recently diagnosed with Aspergers after years of not understanding the world and struggling to live within its rules. Now I have an answer as to why I am the way I am and couldn't be happier. Yes, I still need to deal with crippling social anxiety and all the other baggage that goes along with ASC but everything makes sense now.

I recently attended a Being Me course provided by my local NHS trust and they recommended NAS as a place to explore who I am and what this all means.

So, "hi" from me.

Parents
  • hello rilot.

i'm autistic. you'll find lots of people posting hereabouts. a good place to start is to have a look at the discussion forums. also there are other forum networks to explore. 

if you have any questions or need to ask anything, just post and no doubt someone will answer if they are able to.

• hello rilot.

i'm autistic. you'll find lots of people posting hereabouts. a good place to start is to have a look at the discussion forums. also there are other forum networks to explore. 

if you have any questions or need to ask anything, just post and no doubt someone will answer if they are able to.

Children
No Data