Recently Diagnosed

Just thought I would drop by and say hello. Looks like my hunch about having aspergers around the beginning of the academic year was correct. Stubled upon a post talking about this website so I looked a bit more just so I could better understand a close friend of mine, and even myself. Nice to know this website exists now :D

My interests are improving on my website, anime and cartoons in general, martial arts, 3D art and graphics and computers. Hope to be a 3D graphic artist one day, so I'm studying art next year and have been working on my 3D art skills for the past 4 years.

Parents
  • Hi,

Im recently diagnosed as well. We looked at websites too as for years my mother thought I was just copying my brother as he is 6 years older.

My brother is a 3D artist now. It is a very rewarding and interesting topic. I wish you all the best with it!! 

• Hi,

Im recently diagnosed as well. We looked at websites too as for years my mother thought I was just copying my brother as he is 6 years older.

My brother is a 3D artist now. It is a very rewarding and interesting topic. I wish you all the best with it!! 

Children