Hello

Hi Everyone, 

My name is James I am 26 from the county of Royal Berkshire, I was recently diagnosed with autism back in july 2016, I originally was diagnosed with dyspraxia when i was at school, but then i had a rediagnosis and they said i have a very mild/Boarderline autism, at first I was a bit like what does this mean? how will it effect me? but since then I have learnt that actually it doesnt effect me in to many ways, if you was to look at me you wouldnt know that i had any disabilities unless i told you, I have also recently learnt that people with Autism can be very clever, I am clever when it comes to technology and knowing how to fix things like laptops & phones etc. 

I have signed up to this forum to meet new people who may have any form of autism to learn how it effects other people in their day to day lives. I am a very honest and open person and I am willing to talk to anyone, 

Please feel free to ask me any questions and i will do my best to answer them for you. 

Parents
  • I haven't been officially diagnosed yet but I've found out quite a bit about ASD -- building up over the past few years having started with things my wife and I noticed about our children -- but I've finally realized it explains a lot about me, too.

I just recently posted a bit about my story in the "Introduce Yourself" forum, "Long Road to Here."

I am looking forward to finding help and support through this forum.

• I haven't been officially diagnosed yet but I've found out quite a bit about ASD -- building up over the past few years having started with things my wife and I noticed about our children -- but I've finally realized it explains a lot about me, too.

I just recently posted a bit about my story in the "Introduce Yourself" forum, "Long Road to Here."

I am looking forward to finding help and support through this forum.

Children
No Data