Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm from Russia.

Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm from Russia. I am the mother of an autistic. Excuse me for my English, I hope you will understand. My son is 3 years 9 months. In 3 years he is diagnosed with autism. In Russia it is a severe and persistent mental illness, and leads us to a psychiatrist. I scrutinize the topic of autism. But in Russia, this is difficult. So looking for friends and friends for support and fellowship from other countries. Yes, I'm 26 years old, I am a young mother ) I Have many questions and few answers. In Russia we have very little literature on the topic of autism. I really hope for your understanding )) nice to meet you! )

Parents
  • Hello Victoria

Sorry to hear your son is having troubles.  Not chewing could be a real problem for him. You must teach him to chew so he can survive. None of us can survive if we do not know how to chew.

Goo9d lick, laddie.

• Hello Victoria

Sorry to hear your son is having troubles.  Not chewing could be a real problem for him. You must teach him to chew so he can survive. None of us can survive if we do not know how to chew.

Goo9d lick, laddie.

Children
No Data