Hi

Hi there, I am a 16 year old girl who has recently been diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)/Autism I have struggled, in silence and confusion for what seems like forever. I am relieved to finally have an answer as to why I have been teased and taunted and ailenated. I am looking forward to meeting more people with Autism/ASD, more like- minded people.

Parents
  • ASDfighter said:

Hi there, I am a 16 year old girl who has recently been diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)/Autism I have struggled, in silence and confusion for what seems like forever. I am relieved to finally have an answer as to why I have been teased and taunted and ailenated. I am looking forward to meeting more people with Autism/ASD, more like- minded people.

Hi ASDfighter - and welcome!

You're not alone here.  I tick all the things you've mentioned.  I was only diagnosed last year, at 56.  I wish I'd been diagnosed much earlier, like you, but there it is.  Anyway - your whole life is in front of you now, and you have that diagnosis to hopefully give you the tools you'll need to build your way ahead positively and successfully.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

See you around!

Tom

• ASDfighter said:

Hi ASDfighter - and welcome!

You're not alone here.  I tick all the things you've mentioned.  I was only diagnosed last year, at 56.  I wish I'd been diagnosed much earlier, like you, but there it is.  Anyway - your whole life is in front of you now, and you have that diagnosis to hopefully give you the tools you'll need to build your way ahead positively and successfully.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

See you around!

Tom

Children
No Data