Hello

Hello there!

I'm Katerina [Content deleted by Moderator*]

* Hi Katerina: I have decided to reply in this post because it has already been commented on. This forum is a peer support community. Whilst information is often exchanged between members posts which explicitly promote a service where, the member has a vested interest, are not allowed.

You are of course welcome to participate as a member but please avoid promoting any service you are directly involved with.

You can ask for your service to be listed in the NAS Autism Services Directory 

www.autism.org.uk/.../autism-services-directory.aspx

Best Wishes

Bob - Moderator

• It is good to have options, and it is also good to respect a community by following rules that you agreed to upon joining. Your suggestion that "the moderators can decide" would imply to me that you did not ask the moderators to decide before posting. Even if individuals (or their families) don't necessarily pay, this is still a business which receives payment, for which you are advertising.

If you are happy to comply, you could remove your post, seek permission from the moderators then, if permission is granted, repost the details adding in a clear statement that moderator approval has been granted.

• Children can be placed with us through the local authorities they belong to without paying any fees, obviously. It's good to have options in life. This community is here to help and suggest, not to divide. The administrators can decide and I'd be happy to comply in any case. Let's stay positive. As I previously stated, any enquiries can be made to the school.

• You are trying to attract parents to look at a fee paying school with a view to their children being enrolled in return for fees. There is nothing wrong in serving the community that way. But it is a commercial operation that is trying to attract paying customers and your post in this forum is, therefore, advertising.

• Hello,

it's not advertising as I am not trying to sell anything, it gives parents or anyone interested information about a new autistic friendly school, that's all. The administrators can decide anyway.

The school is new, it is under new management so we have to comply with Ofsted, it was a standard monitoring visit that takes place to check if we meet Ofsted requirements, since the school changed hands.

We are happy to accept enquiries through our email and visitors.

• Hi,

1) Advertising on the forum is against the community rules.

2) The Ofsted report is actually a long way from being a glowing endorsement! If I read it correctly I get the impression that the school is now able to accept pupils but perhaps this was not the case recently? The Action Plan from previous inspections rings alarm bells - action plans are only appropriate if things are not well run.

I have reported this post to the moderators who may respond accordingly.