Hello

Hello there!

I'm Katerina [Content deleted by Moderator*]

* Hi Katerina: I have decided to reply in this post because it has already been commented on. This forum is a peer support community. Whilst information is often exchanged between members posts which explicitly promote a service where, the member has a vested interest, are not allowed.

You are of course welcome to participate as a member but please avoid promoting any service you are directly involved with.

You can ask for your service to be listed in the NAS Autism Services Directory 

www.autism.org.uk/.../autism-services-directory.aspx

Best Wishes

Bob - Moderator

Parents
  • Hello,

it's not advertising as I am not trying to sell anything, it gives parents or anyone interested information about a new autistic friendly school, that's all. The administrators can decide anyway.

The school is new, it is under new management so we have to comply with Ofsted, it was a standard monitoring visit that takes place to check if we meet Ofsted requirements, since the school changed hands.

We are happy to accept enquiries through our email and visitors.

• Hello,

it's not advertising as I am not trying to sell anything, it gives parents or anyone interested information about a new autistic friendly school, that's all. The administrators can decide anyway.

The school is new, it is under new management so we have to comply with Ofsted, it was a standard monitoring visit that takes place to check if we meet Ofsted requirements, since the school changed hands.

We are happy to accept enquiries through our email and visitors.

Children
No Data