Hello

Hello there!

I'm Katerina [Content deleted by Moderator*]

* Hi Katerina: I have decided to reply in this post because it has already been commented on. This forum is a peer support community. Whilst information is often exchanged between members posts which explicitly promote a service where, the member has a vested interest, are not allowed.

You are of course welcome to participate as a member but please avoid promoting any service you are directly involved with.

You can ask for your service to be listed in the NAS Autism Services Directory 

www.autism.org.uk/.../autism-services-directory.aspx

Best Wishes

Bob - Moderator

Parents
  • Children can be placed with us through the local authorities they belong to without paying any fees, obviously. It's good to have options in life. This community is here to help and suggest, not to divide. The administrators can decide and I'd be happy to comply in any case. Let's stay positive. As I previously stated, any enquiries can be made to the school.

• Children can be placed with us through the local authorities they belong to without paying any fees, obviously. It's good to have options in life. This community is here to help and suggest, not to divide. The administrators can decide and I'd be happy to comply in any case. Let's stay positive. As I previously stated, any enquiries can be made to the school.

Children
No Data