Hello

Hello there!

I'm Katerina [Content deleted by Moderator*]

* Hi Katerina: I have decided to reply in this post because it has already been commented on. This forum is a peer support community. Whilst information is often exchanged between members posts which explicitly promote a service where, the member has a vested interest, are not allowed.

You are of course welcome to participate as a member but please avoid promoting any service you are directly involved with.

You can ask for your service to be listed in the NAS Autism Services Directory 

www.autism.org.uk/.../autism-services-directory.aspx

Best Wishes

Bob - Moderator

Parents
  • It is good to have options, and it is also good to respect a community by following rules that you agreed to upon joining. Your suggestion that "the moderators can decide" would imply to me that you did not ask the moderators to decide before posting. Even if individuals (or their families) don't necessarily pay, this is still a business which receives payment, for which you are advertising.

If you are happy to comply, you could remove your post, seek permission from the moderators then, if permission is granted, repost the details adding in a clear statement that moderator approval has been granted.

• It is good to have options, and it is also good to respect a community by following rules that you agreed to upon joining. Your suggestion that "the moderators can decide" would imply to me that you did not ask the moderators to decide before posting. Even if individuals (or their families) don't necessarily pay, this is still a business which receives payment, for which you are advertising.

If you are happy to comply, you could remove your post, seek permission from the moderators then, if permission is granted, repost the details adding in a clear statement that moderator approval has been granted.

Children
No Data