New friends

Hi, would anyone like to be my friend who has Autism that would understand me and know what I'm going through was diagnosed with Autism when I was 25 I'm trying to make new friends thanks.

Parents
  • Hi Pixie!

We have a French Bulldog and he's pretty awesome. So incredibly funny, naughty and clever...when he wants to be! I'm a huge fan of birds, I love feeding them in the garden and watching them. And between us all it seems we have quite the menagerie of animals/birds!

My degree is in Philosophy (funnily enough!), it was the only subject I could study as it's the only subject capable of holding my attention for that length of time! I am more than happy to provide advice on uni life if it's needed. @Livvy - any questions hit me up :)

xx

• Hi Pixie!

We have a French Bulldog and he's pretty awesome. So incredibly funny, naughty and clever...when he wants to be! I'm a huge fan of birds, I love feeding them in the garden and watching them. And between us all it seems we have quite the menagerie of animals/birds!

My degree is in Philosophy (funnily enough!), it was the only subject I could study as it's the only subject capable of holding my attention for that length of time! I am more than happy to provide advice on uni life if it's needed. @Livvy - any questions hit me up :)

xx

Children
No Data