New friends

Hi, would anyone like to be my friend who has Autism that would understand me and know what I'm going through was diagnosed with Autism when I was 25 I'm trying to make new friends thanks.

Parents
  • Hi Peachi and welcome to our friends group.

It was interesting to read about you. What type of dog do you have? I think we all like animals - I have done since I was a child, Peafowl has - peafowl!  plus rabbits and Lilibeth likes Owls and monkeys. I love reading too, although I prefer science fiction and humorous novels.

What subject was your degree? If I remember correctly, Peafowl has a fine arts degree and Livvy is due to start studying English at university in September, so you may be able to give her advice about coping with uni life. 

It's nice to hear that you're married. I am too, and Lilibeth is getting married soon. So I think we'll all be able to find things in common to talk about. 

Hi to Lilibeth, Peafowl and Livvy too - hope you're having a good week. 

Love Pixie 

• Hi Peachi and welcome to our friends group.

It was interesting to read about you. What type of dog do you have? I think we all like animals - I have done since I was a child, Peafowl has - peafowl!  plus rabbits and Lilibeth likes Owls and monkeys. I love reading too, although I prefer science fiction and humorous novels.

What subject was your degree? If I remember correctly, Peafowl has a fine arts degree and Livvy is due to start studying English at university in September, so you may be able to give her advice about coping with uni life. 

It's nice to hear that you're married. I am too, and Lilibeth is getting married soon. So I think we'll all be able to find things in common to talk about. 

Hi to Lilibeth, Peafowl and Livvy too - hope you're having a good week. 

Love Pixie 

Children
No Data