New friends

Hi, would anyone like to be my friend who has Autism that would understand me and know what I'm going through was diagnosed with Autism when I was 25 I'm trying to make new friends thanks.

Parents
  • Hi Lillibeth - I'll be your friend too, if you like (don't feel pressured, though)! I'm female, and 19. Adult colour is amazing, really mindful! And how old is your niece? I  have two sisters and just can't wait until they're old enough to have kids; I think I'll be a slightly crazy auntie!

It's so exciting that you're getting married. I love weddings. I read all the bridal magazines and have a little daydream of being a wedding planner one day but I know it will never happen because I'm not the most organised person in the world! Are you getting married at a church or a hotel or one of those gorgeous barns, or somewhere else? As Pixie said, you're welcome to come and chat whenever you want to. I've found there will always be someone to talk to here.

It was so lovely to read more about you too, Pixie. It gives me hope to know you have been in a relationship for so long with someone who makes you happy. <3

• Hi Lillibeth - I'll be your friend too, if you like (don't feel pressured, though)! I'm female, and 19. Adult colour is amazing, really mindful! And how old is your niece? I  have two sisters and just can't wait until they're old enough to have kids; I think I'll be a slightly crazy auntie!

It's so exciting that you're getting married. I love weddings. I read all the bridal magazines and have a little daydream of being a wedding planner one day but I know it will never happen because I'm not the most organised person in the world! Are you getting married at a church or a hotel or one of those gorgeous barns, or somewhere else? As Pixie said, you're welcome to come and chat whenever you want to. I've found there will always be someone to talk to here.

It was so lovely to read more about you too, Pixie. It gives me hope to know you have been in a relationship for so long with someone who makes you happy. <3

Children
No Data