Hello everyone....!

I'm new around here .... Just wanted to stop & say hello! I'm a mum of a 4 year old beautiful boy, diagnosed with ASD last December. He also has a movement disorder & chromosomal disorder (which is quite rare!)  He 'IS' very rare & special to his dad & myself, and his family! He's a brave person & will do his best to try and make life easy for us, even though he must feel overwhelmed most of the time...! Very glad to be here .... But not use to how things work yet! Lisa

Parents
  • Hello Angel wings, 

Thank you for your quick replyI lost connection, so the msg I was writing disappeared! Good luck with the diagnosis for your special little son next week! We we're relieved, although still a bit shocked when our son ( then 3 years old) was diagnosed. He has no problem or, it was thought with communication, so attending a mainstream school, behaviours were put down to being ' naughty' , since diagnosis, glad to say his whole life has changed to support & how to progress in mainstream system! He also has a movement disorder, so he stands out from his peers! Good luck for next WK, hope u both get support you & your family need & deserve! 

• Hello Angel wings, 

Thank you for your quick replyI lost connection, so the msg I was writing disappeared! Good luck with the diagnosis for your special little son next week! We we're relieved, although still a bit shocked when our son ( then 3 years old) was diagnosed. He has no problem or, it was thought with communication, so attending a mainstream school, behaviours were put down to being ' naughty' , since diagnosis, glad to say his whole life has changed to support & how to progress in mainstream system! He also has a movement disorder, so he stands out from his peers! Good luck for next WK, hope u both get support you & your family need & deserve! 

Children
No Data