New to the group - seeking others in similar situation

Hi. New to group, just trying to find my way around all the help and support that is out there. Mid-teen daughter recently diagnosed. Keen to connect with other parents to share concerns, learn from etc. Just trying to help my daughter as best I can.

Parents
  • Welcome!

There are definitely some parents on here. But you will also get viewpoints more like from the perspective of your daughter herself. Which is great!

You've already done a nice profile picture, but if you plan to stick around, it may be worth editing your name - all the default NAS numbers look the same and it is impossible to realise that you are talking to the same person as last time (unless numbers are one's thing)

• Welcome!

There are definitely some parents on here. But you will also get viewpoints more like from the perspective of your daughter herself. Which is great!

You've already done a nice profile picture, but if you plan to stick around, it may be worth editing your name - all the default NAS numbers look the same and it is impossible to realise that you are talking to the same person as last time (unless numbers are one's thing)

Children
No Data