Hi!

Hi everyone! I am 19 years old and just got diagnosed as autistic a couple days ago, although I've known I am autistic for quite a few years. I'm struggling a bit post diagnosis with loneliness and emotional dysregulation but I've seen some articles on here and on other websites about post diagnosis feelings so I'm going to read them when I get a chance and hope they help. Just wanted to introduce myself as I don't think I have much else to say at the moment!

Parents
  • Hi - congrats on your diagnosis and welcome to the community!

I know you've seen my related post to another member (thank you!), so won't repeat the advice here :) 

Please don't feel shy about asking questions here as you progress through your post-diagnosis journey. A whole bunch of fellow autistic people are on standby to help in any way that we can.

All the best in the meantime! 

• Hi - congrats on your diagnosis and welcome to the community!

I know you've seen my related post to another member (thank you!), so won't repeat the advice here :) 

Please don't feel shy about asking questions here as you progress through your post-diagnosis journey. A whole bunch of fellow autistic people are on standby to help in any way that we can.

All the best in the meantime! 

Children
No Data