Hi all, I am new

Hi all, this is all new to me. I am 56 and did some home screening tests and score pretty high (42/50)

I suffer with fibromyalgia, joint Hypermobility syndrome and some Obsessive Compulsive tendencies and high blood pressure.

I found out that all my health issues are linked to autism/autism traits. Not sure about my blood pressure though.

I found you and decided to join as I am trying to understand myself better. I have been reading a lot about autism/autism traits and it is like reading my own story. I suffer from a lot of stress. I am thinking of letting myself officially tested so I can get help to tackle my stress which is necessary for my fibromyalgia to keep the inflammation low and reduce pain.. The other part of me is wondering if it is necessary to be tested at my age.

Thank you for listening to me Slight smile

Parents
  • Hi Angie

Welcome to the forum, I’m sure being here will give you some more insight into being neurodivergent. It has opened my eyes to another world where I feel I belong and everyone is so encouraging and helpful.

Nice to meet you 

• Hi Angie

Welcome to the forum, I’m sure being here will give you some more insight into being neurodivergent. It has opened my eyes to another world where I feel I belong and everyone is so encouraging and helpful.

Nice to meet you 

Children