Hello

I’ve been thinking, thinking, thinking about how to introduce myself and thought out loads in my head but can’t remember now so I’m just going to go for it, focusing on the positives:

Things I’ve always loved 

Music - listening to, singing & dancing makes me feel free

Water - the sea, rivers, showers, rain

Animals - Dogs are my absolute favourite 

I’m also into:

Nature

Sci-fi & fantasy 

History

What makes us tick

Reading although I haven’t read a book in ages, I hope I get back to it sometime 

This isn’t what I intended to write at all, but I will be pleased I’ve at least started.

Sending good vibes to you all

Parents
  • Hello!

Mentioning water as something you love is interesting to me. 

I also like reading but haven't done much lately, although, I started reading Determined by Robert M. Sapolsky recently and so suddenly, I've realized it really depends on the way the author writes and on the subject, how easy or hard the reading is going to be. Sapolsky writes in an easy to understand way, atleast as far as I've read, and the book is also about the nonexistence of free will which has been an interesting and life changing concept for me lately. 

• Hello!

Mentioning water as something you love is interesting to me. 

I also like reading but haven't done much lately, although, I started reading Determined by Robert M. Sapolsky recently and so suddenly, I've realized it really depends on the way the author writes and on the subject, how easy or hard the reading is going to be. Sapolsky writes in an easy to understand way, atleast as far as I've read, and the book is also about the nonexistence of free will which has been an interesting and life changing concept for me lately. 

Children
  • Hi Cosmo,

Is there something in particular you find interesting about my love of water?

I seem to have phases where I can’t pick up a book for ages, then when I start I read one after another, after another. I looked up Determined, it sounds good. One to look at when I have my reading head back on. Thanks.