Hello

Hello, I'm Spectrum.

I'm autistic, diagnosed with ADHD as well recently.

I struggle socially and with change but I've got a good routine and am ambitious about starting my own farm. I've got a special interest in farming and I love animals, so for me it feels like a perfect Idea. 

Today I've been watching movies. I watched Spy Hard, The Superhero Movie and now Airplane. I'm s big Leslie Nielsen fan, I've been laughing all day thanks to his genius.

Hope everyone's had a chilled and good day.

• hi Emmy im southern brumby 4 and nice to meet you and hope we can be friends im new

• Hi Spectrum welcome to the community Slight smile

• What a shame - closed Library. 

It varies by County, but our Library service also operates an app where I can use eBooks etc. on my smartphone.

I think I am correct in saying: there is nothing to stop anyone (UK) applying to join a Library in another County.  

You might find something similar accessible to you.  

Our County's example is via an app called Libby (in case you wanted to send a few emails to ask if a Library service in your vicinity offers something similar).  In our Library you apply to join the Library service, download the app and login to the app using you Library account.  I have found it useful and it means you can have a book available - via your smartphone / tablet - when you might not find it so convenient to carry around a physical book.

• Glad you had a good visit to the library after a busy morning. I used to spend a lot of time in the library here, it's closed now unfortunately.

• Hello Spectrum, thanks for hoping everyone had a chilled day.  Although my morning was busy with emails, then in the afternoon; I was able to spend some time in our local Library (which was a good visit).