Hello.

Hello! I'm imaginative and an artistic person, my world is filled with the magic of music, creativity, and storytelling. Though shy and introverted, I comes alive in the swimming pool, losing myself in the soothing rhythm of the water. I find great joy in the little things in life - like a perfect lyric, a clever turn of phrase in a novel, hitting just the right note when singing along to my favourite songs. My rich inner world is a treasure trove of ideas and dreams....I like to do creative writing, this allows me to bring the impossible dreams to life and express myself in such a way that I never could with words. 

I hope I'll bring something good to this community.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

See you about this place.

• me too im new too and mabe we can be friends

• Hello! Welcome to the community! Grinning

• Thank you Debbie! Slight smile 

Have a great day! 

Best wishes,

Jack.

• Hi Chloe Mod.

Thank you so much, for the welcome and your kindness. I wasn't sure if I wrote too much or not. I'm glad you thought it was ok. 

I'm looking forward to getting involved here and hopefully connecting well with others. 

Have a great weekend and thank you again for the welcome!

Best wishes,

Jack.

• Hi Pixiefox, nice to meet you. Thanks for the welcome. 

I love drawing and do a lot of writing each day, I'm not an author but I am working on a fantasy adventure book which I'm hopeful I'll be able to get published in the future - but even if I don't I'll continue writing as I enjoy it so much! What do you like to sing? I like singing but my voice isn't very good. I love guitar and used to play religiously, but I haven't for a long time now. I love escaping to a good book too...reading is my favourite hobby, a great escape, and there's always a new book to discover! I love the Middle Falls series, it's a long series but I loved every single book! It's a brilliant book series. Enjoy. 

Thank you! I'm happy to be here and looking forward to getting more involved in other posts. 

Take care, have a great day. 

Best wishes,

Jack.

• Hello Jack, and welcome.

I enjoyed reading your post - it describes the joy that being on the spectrum can bring to many of us. I used to love to draw, colour, write stories, sing and play the guitar when I was young. I've always loved to escape into a good book - still do. I've just finished reading the Middle Falls time travel series by Shawn Inmon, which were great stories about different people living in an American town, who when they died after an unfulfilling life, were sent back to live it again with their memories intact, so they could change things and learn and grow as a person.

I hope you enjoy being on the forum.

• Hello @Jack

Welcome to the NAS community! Thank you for sharing these lovely words.I hope you are able to connect with other members here and feel well supported.

All the best,

ChloeMod