Hi

Hi there. I'm autistic and I like to play chess and sometimes I'll go out to the park and feed the ducks. I spend most of my time inside, the outside world is too crowded for me.

Most of my time is spent in my room playing chess or playing with my toys. Despite the fact I'm 27 I still love playing with my figures and Playmobil, rightly or wrongly.

I've struggled mentally since 2020 but the last few days I've been out in the garden playing basketball. I get lonely though so I thought it might be a good move talking to others like me online.

Hopefully it will go ok.

• Yamahahahah (manic laugh is mandatory with my bike) 750, about which I am still trying to find out who raced it in it's previous life. 

Be careful of that dream, a honda goldwing is a big heavy laid back sort of bike, you might well miss the cut and thrust of sports bike ownership, and instead find yourself experiencing early onset middle age! I know if I overcook it on a greasy island and the front wheel starts to wash out, I have a better chance of staying upright on a sports type bike if I act fast enough.

It's worrying that teh 125 has been sat for a couple of years, what happened? 

• Hi I Sperg. Thank you for the reassurance and the warm welcome!

What bike do you have? I used to ride. I have a 2017 Honda CBR 125, it's been sat unused the last couple of years. My dream is to get a Honda Gold Wing but I will need to do the full bike test first.

One day... Hopefully.

• I don't know a grown man who doesn't really like playing with toys, you are just being very honest about it!

Welcome to the forum!

Now I'm going see if I can refit my airbox to my motorbike a bit easier, thats just me, just playing with a larger toy...