Hello

Hello I'm Billy Kidd.

I'm autistic and like drawing. I started drawing and diving in to the world of art and colour with my sister when I was a kid. She sadly died in 2016 but I keep drawing.

It helps me stay sane and survive in this strange world.

Parents
  • Hi Billy.
    Do you have a funny story to share about your sister, or maybe describe something you liked to draw together?

• Hello. Yes, I have a lot of good memories of my sister. We spent a lot of time together as we were very close. She had a great sense of humour and we had a lot of funny times together growing up.

One of my favourites which I remember really well was when we were about 9 or 10 we were mucking about in the front room and we accidentally hit over a bottle of our parents favourite bottle of wine. We thought it broke but luckily it wasn't. And then my sister undid the bottle lid and smelt it which she said stank and then the doorbell rang and she dropped it. Most of the contents spilled in to the carpet and then I came up with a plan of replacing the missing contents with some cola because it had a strong taste...

In my youthful innocence I didn't think an adult would notice ThinkingStuck out tongue closed eyes 

So a weekend came where our parents had our grandparents over and my dad got out the wine we had *ahem* enhanced - Channon and I got chatting feigning innocence and then we heard the most hilarious noise ever.. Dad spitting the wine he'd just drank back out. 

Haha hilarious!!! We got a hell of a telling off! My dad was furious, mum was complaining about the price of the wine, my Gran wasn't really bothered and one of the best bits was that Grandad was roaring with laughter - he was the only one who saw the funny side.

My sister and I often talked about this memory and still found it funny looking back on it.

• Great story, thanks for sharing!

Reply Children
No Data