Hey

Hi I'm Lamora and I have autism a recent diagnosis. I find life challenging and school is challenging at times, maybe it's just the weather making it feel worse? Lol probably is that. What are you up to tonight??? I'm watching historical videos about ancient Egypt very interesting. See you about. Xx

Parents Reply
  • Hi nice to meet you. Yeah school is real challenging at times, don't know how I've got to the final year at times lol.

Thanks I hope so. Hoping it will be good for me and my health.

I like your profile pic. I read there's going to be a Frozen 3 at some point.

Children
  • I hope the songs will be amazing again. So far Frozen has had the best songs in Disney IMO

I agree, the Lopez's are the best Slight smile

I read there's going to be a Moana 2 this year as well. I liked Moana so I'm really excited for this as well.

Have you seen the trailer yet? I believe Disney released it 2 days ago. Its not much but the animation looks fantastic

• *squeals* I'm sooooo excited as well!!! Being Frozen I think they will be just as good as the first 2 were or better if that's even possible!! I hope the songs will be amazing again. So far Frozen has had the best songs in Disney IMO. I'm so excited RN.

I read there's going to be a Moana 2 this year as well. I liked Moana so I'm really excited for this as well.

• I like your profile pic. I read there's going to be a Frozen 3 at some point.

Thanks!

Yeah, Frozen 3 and Frozen 4. 2 part movie. Im SOOOO EXCITED!! I was a bit hesitant at first since Jenn Lee wont be directing it (I dont remember if Chris Buck is still going to), but she did say the director has a great story planned so I trust itll be good. Plus anything Frozen is bound to be amazing Blush Im hoping Fro3 will come around 26 Nov 2025