Hello :)

Hello. I'm Caro and I was recently diagnosed as autistic, though, I did suspect I might have autism for a few years as my sister was diagnosed first and I am very similar to her. Now I've been diagnosed I feel such a relief, this great comfort of self knowledge. It's an amazing feeling to be able to hold. I find a lot of enjoyment and peace in my special interest which is books and reading. I have ADHD and can't really remember what I have read... but I still enjoy it lol.

I'm not exactly sure where to go from here with my life but I'm hoping I will work it out sooner rather than later. I'm in my twenties and a little distressed that I still don't work or have any friends or even a partner yet. I guess I will find my way eventually.

Parents
  • Hello

"I'm a 40-year-old who loves photography, reading, music, podcasts, coloring, lego and puzzles.

I attend a social group about  twice a month where we do arts and crafts, play games, and listen to guest speakers. Find your passions and a supportive community like I have!"

• Hello

"I'm a 40-year-old who loves photography, reading, music, podcasts, coloring, lego and puzzles.

I attend a social group about  twice a month where we do arts and crafts, play games, and listen to guest speakers. Find your passions and a supportive community like I have!"

Children
No Data